In the interests of filling space and burning precious electrons, here's my goals for the next few years:
- 2008: Complete Eastern PA brevet series, with an option on the 1000K as well if I'm feeling particularly nutty.
- 2009: Brevet series, fleche, plus the London-Edinburgh-London 1400K. Heh. Oh, yeah, and try to get a Pittsburgh brevet series off the ground.
- 2010: An 'off year'. Prep for PBP in 2011, do a brevet series, fleche, and a North American 1200K TBD.
- 2011: Big year. Brevet series, fleche, and Paris-Brest-Paris.
- 2012: ???
- 2013: ???
- 2014: ???
- 2015: ???
- 2016: I turn 40. Time to ride across at least one continent.