Monday, March 3, 2008

Why am I here?

All wise-arse comments aside, I wanted to have a place to talk about my experiences in randonneuring, ultra- and long-distance cycling, touring, and, generally, the part of my life which is fixated on reclining on two wheels for what some may consider excessive periods of time. (Hi, honey!)

So, of course, I've finally jumped on Ye Olde Blogge Bandwaggone. Grand. :)

In the interests of filling space and burning precious electrons, here's my goals for the next few years:

  • 2008: Complete Eastern PA brevet series, with an option on the 1000K as well if I'm feeling particularly nutty.

  • 2009: Brevet series, fleche, plus the London-Edinburgh-London 1400K. Heh. Oh, yeah, and try to get a Pittsburgh brevet series off the ground.

  • 2010: An 'off year'. Prep for PBP in 2011, do a brevet series, fleche, and a North American 1200K TBD.

  • 2011: Big year. Brevet series, fleche, and Paris-Brest-Paris.

  • 2012: ???

  • 2013: ???

  • 2014: ???

  • 2015: ???

  • 2016: I turn 40. Time to ride across at least one continent.



No comments: